What You Will Need:
1 lb sweet Italian turkey sausage, casings removed
16 oz tomato sauce
15 oz diced tomatoes
What You Already Have:
¼ tsp crushed red peppers
1 tsp minced onion
1 tsp dried parsley
½ tsp dried basil
2 bay leaves
1 tsp garlic powder
10 oz uncooked piccolini
Parmesan cheese, grated
1) Heat sausage over medium-high heat. Cook until no longer pink. Drain fat.
2) Transfer back to heat but lower to medium.
3) Add tomato sauce, tomato sauce, tomatoes, peppers, onion, parsley, basil, garlic powder and bay leaves. Bring to boil then lower to simmer.
4) Cook pasta according to package directions.
5) Add pasta back to large pot.
6) Stir in sauce.
7) Serve. Garnish with parmesan cheese.
Back to the partay!!! Link up, only rules are
1) Follow me via GFC
2) Check out www.homesandbabies.com
3) Check out www.voiceboks.com
4) Check out some other links in the partay!
Technorati Tags: recipes,, recipe,, food,, easy,, quick,, healthy,, not,, ordinary,, cooking,, baking,, epicurious