Here's what I did this time...
|Melts in your mouth.|
What You Will Need:
1 lb Chesapeake Bay Blue backfin crab meat, cartilage completely removed
1/2 C Duke's Mayonnaise
2 T stone ground mustard
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 large egg
1/2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
1/2 stick of unsalted butter
1) Prepare griddle. Heat at 375°F.
2) Whisk together mayo, mustard, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, egg and Old bay in small bowl.
3) Fold crab meat into mayo mixture until all crab meat is lightly coated.
4) Melt butter over griddle.
5) Scoop 1/3 of crab mixture and lay on griddle. Repeat until all of mixture is used.
6) Brown on each side, carefully turning with two spatulas without breaking cake.
7) Plate and serve with cole slaw, corn on the cob and hush puppies.
8) Eat while enjoying the sunset over the Bay.
|It doesn't matter how hot it is, you can't beat this.|