Monday, December 10, 2012
Creamy Chipotle Tacos
It's the last dish from my Campbell's Skillet Sauces series. The week ended on a tasty note. When deciding how to prepare the last meal in the best way, all I could think about were tacos. If you follow the blog you know that our family eats them almost every week! I thought it would be fitting to incorporate them into this group.
We loved them.
Let me know what you think after you try them too!
What You Will Need:
1 lb ground turkey
1 packet Campbell's Creamy Chipotle Skillet sauce
7-8 soft corn tortillas
1 C shredded Mexican blend cheese
1) Brown meat in skillet over medium-high heat.
2) Stir in sauce and bring to boil.
3) Lower to simmer and cook until ready to assemble.
4) Heat tortillas in between damp paper towels for 30-40 seconds.
5) Assemble tacos and garnish with cheese.
Powered by Blogger.