|Love the flavors!|
I have a new obsession with my Eco-Friendly Cookware pan. Anytime I can think of a reason to use it to cook, I do. The other night I fried some Virginia ham in it for no reason other than to be able to use my pan. The ham already tasted pretty good, but after using the pan it tasted even better.
|Love these guys|
The Eco-Friendly Cookware website contains more things than just my Staub Cast Iron skillet. Everything on their website is safe to use, good for the environment and super fun to cook with. They even have stuff like a fancy French dinnerware. Go take a look at their cookware, bakeware, kitchen accessories, kitchen equipment, casual dinnerware and kitchen organization items.
The guys at Eco-Friendly Cookware hand selected every single item on their site to meet their eco-friendly standards. What does this mean? Their selections don't contain harmful chemicals and they are safe for us to use. Their items are built to last a long time, which means less junk in landfills.
We're all trying to think of ways to be greener these days. You can start in the kitchen.
Look what I made with my cookware:
Mediterranean Couscous Salad
3/4 (15 oz) can of garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 C kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 C roasted red peppers, chopped
1 C Israeli couscous, uncooked
2 1/2 C chicken broth
1) Heat skillet over medium heat.
2) Season chicken with poultry seasoning.
3) Drizzle skillet with 1 T olive oil.
4) Brown chicken until no longer pink.
5) Transfer chicken to plate and cool. Dice.
6) Clean skillet with damp cloth.
7) Bring broth, couscous and 2 tsp olive oil to boil.
8) Cover with foil and simmer for 15 minutes.
9) Drain couscous.
10) Mix couscous, chicken, olives, peppers and garbanzo beans in large bowl.
11) Squeeze lemon juice over couscous mixture and toss.
***Eco-Friendly Cookware provided me with a Staub Iron Cast Skillet for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. ***
**Sponsors at the Back-to-School Social Party! Come sign up!